Crooked Lines by Holly Michael

Crooked Lines was very uplifting!! I especially loved Rebecca's story and how even at a young age she could "discern" certain events not knowing that God has gifted her. Her story is such a powerful one. Without giving anything away.. I loved how we saw her struggle with her parents, family, guilt, and pain but most of all redemption and forgiveness. You see her grow as years, abuse, etc goes on through out her life. It brought her to a certain point where she could use all of that pain to give as a testimony and help someone else by being strong to face even the toughest of deadly storms. I truly hope she continues this story. I would love to see how each character develops more especially the priest and the parents/father of her child. I know after you read this you can say to yourself I am more than a conqueror through Jesus Christ.

Blessings,

Prayer Of Hope

Disclaimer: I was given this book for an HONEST review by the Author.


https://www.amazon.com/Crooked-Lines-Holly-Michael-ebook/dp/B00LZXDTLS/ref=cm_cr_srp_d_product_top?ie=UTF8

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Harmony for Steve by Hallee Bridgeman

Love's Eternal Breath by Naomi Rawlings

Flight of Faith by Hallee Bridgeman

Valor's Vigil by Hallee Bridgeman