Broken Crayons Still Color: From Our Mess to God's Masterpiece by Shelley Hitz

Broken Crayons Still Color was so inspiring. It really helped me especially to know that yes sometimes you have a lot of burdens and go through trials but God is not through with you yet and that you can use what is going on in your life to glorify God. This study really answered the hopes that God see for us even in our down times. The coloring pages really helped me to "color" my truth and brighten up due to the hope I felt at the end of each lesson.

I truly highly recommend this book for those that feel like giving up due to life circumstances know that God can and will still use you. 

I was given this book for an honest review by author.



https://www.amazon.com/Broken-Crayons-Still-Color-Masterpiece-ebook/dp/B01M5HCBOI/ref=cm_cr_srp_d_product_top?ie=UTF8

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Harmony for Steve by Hallee Bridgeman

Love's Eternal Breath by Naomi Rawlings

Flight of Faith by Hallee Bridgeman

Valor's Vigil by Hallee Bridgeman