A Melody For James written by Hallee Bridgeman

A Melody for James, what can I say except I truly LOVED this book! After I started reading this book  I could not put it down until the very end.

 At first I was like what is going on in the beginning with James wife being killed because like normal people I always read the back cover for a synopsis of what to expect. Then as I was reading I saw how things tied together and how this invisible man was really someone really close to Melody. I also love how she overcame a domestic violence situation and in doing so she used that  to catapult herself into using her God-given gift, which was to sing.


Then I admired how even in tragedy James decided to minister to the man that kidnapped his wife. This particular scene emulates how we are suppose to forgive someone, not for their peace of mind but for our own salvation. Also, this taught me how the true and living God, by using tough situations and events, can use us as a beacon of light to minister to the unbelievers and evildoers!


The ending will leave you SPEECHLESS!! I was not as shocked at the end but I was shocked at who the other accomplice was. All in All this book really shows you who God is and how he uses a bad situation to turn it into a blessing and a testament of his goodness and mercy. So I HIGHLY recommend you read A Melody For James and I so can't wait for the next book in the series.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Harmony for Steve by Hallee Bridgeman

Love's Eternal Breath by Naomi Rawlings

Flight of Faith by Hallee Bridgeman

Valor's Vigil by Hallee Bridgeman