Momentum by Keyon Polite

From start to finish I was in awe. I love how the author ties in his other christian novels and characters such as the young fly and saved group and love's new manager. Eric is the ideal Americanization christian male. Although his back was literally against the wall about to lose everything  he still gave God the praise holding on and waiting for his break through. And that break through came just in Gods own time! Although when God blesses us the devil seems to try and attack harder he and bri persevered even through sadness, pain, and death. I enjoyed it but I really loved how Eric evolved and grew through out the book! Highly recommended!

I hope this review was helpful!!

God Bless

Prayer of Hope




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Harmony for Steve by Hallee Bridgeman

Love's Eternal Breath by Naomi Rawlings

Flight of Faith by Hallee Bridgeman

Valor's Vigil by Hallee Bridgeman